100% Whole Wheat Ultra Thin & Crispy Pizza Crust – Personal Size, 1 crust
Olive Oil, 0.25 Tbsp
Organic Pizza Sauce 2 Tbls
Garlic Salt, 1/4 Tsp
Black Pepper , 0.5 g, 1 tsp
Crushed Red Chili Pepper Flakes, 0.1 teaspoon
Fat Free Shredded Mozzarella Cheese 1/4 c
Pepperoni-Lower Sodium, 7 Slices
Cayenne Hot Sauce, 1 tsp
- Assemble ingredients and preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lay thin coat of olive oil on pizza crust rubbing around…this can be skipped to reduce fat even more.
- Cover crust with pizza sauce
- Sprinkle garlic salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to preference on sauce.
- Cover with fat free mozzarella
- Top with 7 slices of Low Sodium Pepperoni. Turkey Pepperoni is a good substitute also here.
- Squirt a few dashes of cayenne hot sauce for taste.
- Bake directly on center oven rack with foil on bottom rack to catch any drips.
- Back for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove and enjoy.
Calories 291 Carbs 28 Fat 15 Proteins 18