- 18.25 oz box yellow cake mix (I used Betty Crocker Super Moist)
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple in juice (do not drain)
Pineapple Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz Philadelphia 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple in pineapple juice, completely drained of any liquid
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Combine both ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix on medium speed with electric mixer.
- Pour into lined cupcake tins about 2/3 full.
- Bake in accordance with cake mix directions or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
- Combine cream cheese, crushed pineapple, sugar and coconut flakes in a medium bowl and mix with a hand mixer until combined well.
- Spread on cooled cupcakes and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Piña Colada Cupcakes
Gina’s Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 24 • Serving Size: 1 cupcake no frosting • Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 3 pts
Calories: 93.5 • Fat: 0.8 g • Protein: 0.5 g • Carb: 20.9 g • Fiber: 0.2 g• Sugar: 12.2 g
Servings: 24 • Serving Size: 1 cupcake w/ frosting • Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 4 pts
Calories: 153.5 • Fat: 4.1 g • Protein: 1.2 g • Carb: 27.2 g • Fiber: 1.3 g• Sugar: 16.5g