Here’s a simple Baked Parmesan Crusted Tilapia recipe that you can easily serve with any of your favorite vegetables.
- 4 – 6 ounces of Tilapia
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped Parsley
- Teaspoon of light mayo
- Sea Salt or Salt Sub. (Lightly)
- Pepper (lightly)
- Garlic Powder (lightly)
- Mix Parmesan with light mayo, pepper, salt sub, garlic powder, and chopped parsley in a small cup
- Place the tilapia on sprayed foil and brush the above mix lightly on the fish.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes at 400 degrees.
- You can serve with lemon wedges, and fresh lemon juice on the side.
- Calories: 4 ounces., Fat: 5 gr., Protein: 22 gr., Carbs: 0 gr, Sodium: 90 mg. total