- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 can reduced fat refrigerator biscuits
- 1 ¼ cups shredded low fat Mexican Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown turkey and drain if needed.
- Mix in a can of enchilada sauce and tomato sauce.
- Cut the refrigerated biscuits into fourths and stir them in the meat mixture.
- Then you just dump it all in a greased casserole and bake for 25 minutes.
- Take out of oven and sprinkle cheese on top. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
You can make this into 6 or 8 servings.