Here is a simple low-fat healthy loaded Sweet Potato with a southwestern flavor:
- 1 8oz Sweet Potato
- 4oz extra-lean ground turkey
- 3/4 teaspoon of all-natural salt-free fajita seasoning
- Olive Oil spray
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat free shredded cheese
- Poke the sweet potato with a fork for a few times. Place it on a microwave safe dish and cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Flip the potato and microwave for 2 to 4 minutes longer until cooked and tender.
- While potato is cooking mix the turkey and seasoning.
- Place a skillet on stove on medium high and spray with olive oil spray. Cook the turkey until no longer pink, breaking it into small chunks.
- Slice open the potato. Stuff it with salsa, turkey, then more salsa. Top with yogurt and fat free shredded cheese.
Calories 313, Carbs 34g, Fat 1g, Protein 37g