- 5 Frozen, Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 jar Ragu Light Spaghetti Sauce
- 8 oz Kraft Fat Free Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Place chicken in crock-pot. We use frozen chicken breasts no need to thaw.
- Spoon Ragu sauce over the chicken and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- About 15 minutes before serving, sprinkle shredded cheese over the chicken and sauce.
- Cover and let cheese melt.
- Serve this with some veggies and a salad.
NUTRITION (Six Servings)
Per Serving – Calories 223, Carbs 10g, Fat 6g, Protein 47g