Hey everyone…thanks so much for following me here….I have some exciting news….since starting this site less than 1 month ago it’s been a huge success….and with that I want to take it up another level… instead of it being revyourweek.wordpress.com i’m going to be taking all to where it will be revyourweek.com
I’m really excited about the move…what I’m not sure of is the many of you that are currently following may have to move your rss feed…..
Stay tuned…as I feel this will provide some huge possibilities for here. 🙂
This is a great way to tweak your oatmeal and power pack it for the day.
- 1/2 cup Instant Oatmeal
- 1/2 scoop of Protein Powder (serving of about 70 calories)
- 1/4 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 tbls Agave Nectar
- 1/4 cup of Almond Coconut Milk
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- 1 Banana
- Prepare oatmeal according to package.
- After removing it from heat. Stir in Protein Powder, pecans, cinnamon, Agave and Almond milk.
- Slice the banana and stir in placing a few on top.
- Pour in a bowl and eat.
Calories: 594, Carbs 74g, Fat 25g, Protein 22g
We all have to face them at some point. OBSTACLES. Oh don’t we hate them.
But we don’t have to hate them. Why not embrace them. Why not use them to propel us to a whole new level.
When you are facing an obstacle here are three ways to handle them:
- STOP HANGING ON THE WALL. often people are just hanging on hoping the wall will move. Instead of doing something with the obstacle they do nothing. Stop hanging and embrace the obstacle in your way.
- DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE. there are some that will tell us that we can’t make it. We aren’t good enough. We even tell ourselves that we can’t do it. I’m too poor to start that business. I’m not smart enough to go to college. I can’t lose weight. STOP believing the hype. You can.
- FLIP THE SWITCH. instead of fearing the wall why not use the wall. Use the wall to propel us to the next level. Use it to push off. Take the very thing that is holding us back and turn it on it’s head and let it take you to the highest of heights.
You don’t have to fear obstacles. Figure the out as Jordan said in that quote.
For more on handling obstacles check out Episode 4 of Rev Your Week.
Well guaranteed only if you are willing to put the commitment and discipline into it.
- Change Your Eating Habits – That’s right I said your habits. And by change I mean a DRAMATIC change. That’s one of the reason’s I always suggest keeping a food diary. But keeping a diary means NOTHING unless you change your habits. Quit going back for seconds. Cut the sodas. Cut the sweets. Eat only healthy snacks. Train yourself that you don’t have to eat full. Make yourself go to sleep hungry. You can get to the point where you Stay Eating Healthy.
- Add Strength Training Three Times A Week – Don’t be afraid to firm up those muscles. Adding a little muscle will help speed up your metabolism. Get your eye totally off just watching weight loss. Cover all your muscle groups, push yourself and switch it up. If you are losing body fat % then don’t worry about it.
- Get In Some High Intensity Cardio Workouts 3 to 4 Times A Week – The only magical routine is HARD WORK. You want to shred some pounds well you got to put in some hard cardio work. It’s time consuming and yes it’s hard BUT it is the true effective way.
Truth is these three can be summed up in one word – WORK. There really no way around it. The magic routine is in your daily routine. Make these three part of your week and you will see those pounds come off and stay off.
This was a lot of the reason I was able to lose and keep off 45 pounds in 90 days. If you are looking at getting healthy here is a great post to help you get started.
Your gonna have them. BAD DAYS… Don’t let them stop you. Fight through them. Fight through the thoughts that are trying to hold you back. Fight through those days you don’t “feel” it. Fight through the days that are BAD….your BEST days are worth the fight.
Here’s a simple twist to a classic dish with a healthy kick.
1.25 lb. Ground Turkey
1 egg, beaten
1 can diced tomatoes, drained
1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
1 bell pepper, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp. crushed red pepper
Italian seasoning to taste – may use 1/2 package of Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix all ingredients (except 1/4 cup of Parmesan) in large bowl.
- Scoop mixture into muffin tin.
- Makes 14 medium sized muffins.
- Top each with a sprinkling of the remaining parmesan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a light crust has formed on top of the muffin.
1 serving = 2 muffins
Number of Servings: 7
- Calories: 187.6
- Total Fat: 9.0 g
- Cholesterol: 93.5 mg
- Sodium: 302.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 21.5 g
If you REALLY REALLY REALLY want it bad enough…you will let absolutely NOTHING stop you.
How bad do you want that business to take off? How bad do you really want to write that book? How bad do you want to lose that weight?
You better REALLY want it BAD!!!!!!
Don’t let anything stop you.